Cyber Security Is Confusing.
We lead you through it.
Comprehensive Cyber Security Readiness and Protection For SMBs
The Lionfish Cyber Evolution & Empowerment Model™ empowers SMBs to prepare and protect themselves against cyber threats using a unique combination of on-demand training, support and best-in-class technologies.
CMMC Readiness - Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification
No matter where you fall on the supply chain, if your products or services end up at a government agency, you are very important to U.S. national security. And to protect your business, employees and the nation from cyber threats, the Department of Defense is requiring all government contractors and their suppliers to comply with a new cybersecurity standard called CMMC, or Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification. Find out which CMMC level your business should be complying to and how Lionfish Cyber Security™ can help you prepare for a certification audit.
As a SMB, you should know...
- 43% of breach victims were small and medium businesses. (Verizon)
- Supply chain attacks are up 78%. (Symantec)
- 52% of breaches featured hacking, 28% involved malware and 32–33% included phishing or social engineering. (Verizon)
- 34% of data breaches originate internally. (Verizon)
- 92% of malware is delivered by email. (CSO Online)
Stop putting your business at risk and your reputation at stake.
80% of data breaches can be prevented with basic actions, such as
employee training, using monitoring and response software and performing consistent configuration management.